We love hearing from our guests! If you stayed with us recently, we invite you to share your experience on Google Reviews.
Your feedback is greatly appreciated, both by ourselves, as well as other travellers.
Thank you so much for your support!
Clinton Pines RV Park & Campground
1204 Cariboo Avenue, Clinton
5.0 104 reviews
- Nancy Samuels ★★★★★ 9 months ago Clinton Pines is a beautiful RV park. It’s built on a steep wooded hillside and the campground road goes up the hill with level places here and there with pull through sites for two RVs one in each direction. We are travelling with friends … More so it was a treat to have our own place to share. Except for the RV sharing your pull through, your next neighbor is 6’ (2m) above or below you. The steep hill also gives everyone on the hillside a territorial view of the wooded mountainside in the distance. There were also some sites at the bottom of the hill.
The bathrooms were very nicely designed and clean.
The picnic tables were nice new plastic ones. I liked that because there were no splinters, and it’s easy to clean the table.
They have a couple green grassy areas with some lawn games and benches on the lower level of the campground.
There is a fish and chips food truck on the property, and it’s open Friday-Sunday. We arrived on a Thursday afternoon, and the RV park manager said she’d take orders for Fish and chips and deliver it to our site. The cod and chips were delicious. They also had halibut, salmon, and calamari.
- Heather Stephenson ★★★★★ 2 weeks ago We really enjoyed our stay at Clinton Pines. This RV park is more like a campground and less like a parking lot. Everything is nicely maintained and very clean. Our campsite, like most others, was very level and very easy to get into. … More We were having some RV problems and Dianne and Harald (the owners) were super accommodating and able to get us in at the last minute. They went out of their way to help us resolve our issues so we could get back on the road. The icing on the cake was the delicious halibut and chips! If you happen to be there when they are cooking, don't miss out! We will definitely return if ever in the area.
- YVRunner S ★★★★★ a year ago Excellent! Extremely clean and accommodating washrooms and showers. Code required to enter for added security. A nature trail just behind where we built a teepee and plenty of fun lawn games with ping pong. Very friendly caretaker.
- traveling lunatic ★★★★★ 2 weeks ago The owner was very welcoming. The restrooms and showers are exceptionally clean! Location is super peaceful and I feel very relaxed. Stayed for just 1 night but would love to return for a week or even a month!
- Xiaohong D. ★★★★★ a week ago One of the best RV campgrounds, the 5.0 ratings says all.
- Gen 1 Classics ★★★★★ 2 months ago We loved our stay at Clinton Pines. We stopped on our way back from Alaska, heading to Texas. It was our favorite non-coastal park in the 5 months we were gone. The owners have a food wagon on site that sell fish and chips. They were better … More that any we had in Alaska. Go hungry. Get the owner talking about classic cars and trucks, especially the Cuda, and you’ll have a friend for life. We’re heading back to Alaska this summer and this will definitely be one of our stops.
- Tina “Tyger” Berardo ★★★★★ 11 months ago Lucky us! We stayed at Clinton Pines, truly an awesome gem!!! Dianne is such a kind person, really made our experience special. Big H made great fish n' chips!! Between them they gave us great suggestions on sights in area to see! … More They offer a great activity area with all sorts of games, we had a blast! The sites and grounds are really picture perfect and well maintained!! Thank you and we will be back!
- Ellen Brulotte ★★★★★ 9 months ago This is by far the best place to stay in Clinton B.C. Diane and Harold are so sweet. Big H's is the best fish and chips I've ever had!!!
- Alan Jahnig ★★★★★ 9 months ago This is a hidden gem with the cleanest washrooms I've seen at a campground. Some road noise from the highway but nice views. Some open sites and some secluded. The host is super friendly and helpful. There is also a fish and chips … More food trailer on site. Would definitely book here again.
- Tina Berardo (Tyger) ★★★★★ 11 months ago Lucky us! We stayed at Clinton Pines, truly an awesome gem!!! Dianne is such a kind person, really made our experience special. Big H made great fish n' chips!! Between them they gave us great suggestions on sights in area to see! … More They offer a great activity area with all sorts of games, we had a blast! The sites and grounds are really picture perfect and well maintained!! Thank you and we will be back!
- Rick ★★★★★ 9 months ago Stayed for a few nights in late August 2022 and had an awesome time! The owners are fantastic people and the campground is spotless and well maintained. The location is a bonus as you can walk to the grocery store or grab a coffee/meal … More from the nearby town. However, be sure to take advantage of the fish & chips that are made by the owner, "Big H"....few campgrounds can boast that the owner was a former professional fisherman from Prince Rupert. You'll love the fish & chips and you'll love the campground - well worth the stay!
Rick & Cathy
- Kathi & Jim ★★★★★ 9 months ago Even though we only live an hour away, we decided to camp here because the owners Dianne and Harold are awesome! Stayed 3 nights and will be back. Everything is well maintained, washrooms are spotless and the fish and chips and oysters … More cooked by Big H were scrumptious and delivered to our RV. They gave us plenty of ideas for back road exploration. Rock hounded, saw fantastic Fraser River views, floated around on beautiful Kelly Lake, went to waterfalls and perused the "junk" stores. Still more to see. A gem.
- Sandra Green ★★★★★ a year ago This is such a nice campground. We had site #13 which had an amazing view and far enough from other campers that you feel like you have no neighbours. Very quiet. Clean washrooms with good water pressure. The owners are wonderful.
- Bruno ★★★★★ 10 months ago This is a great campsite. Nice and spacious sites. Bit of shade and a bit of sun. We have not seen washrooms and showers that were this clean on our whole trip. Friendly hosts and tasty fish&chips.
Only negative point I can think of … More is the noise from the highway. Due to the road design, drivers are encouraged to accelerate right in front of the campsite. However, the noise is not too bad. 5 stars
- K & J ★★★★★ 9 months ago Even though we only live an hour away, we decided to camp here because the owners Dianne and Harold are awesome! Stayed 3 nights and will be back. Everything is well maintained, washrooms are spotless and the fish and chips and oysters … More cooked by Big H were scrumptious and delivered to our RV. They gave us plenty of ideas for back road exploration. Rock hounded, saw fantastic Fraser River views, floated around on beautiful Kelly Lake, went to waterfalls and perused the "junk" stores. Still more to see. A gem.
- Kathi and Jim ★★★★★ 9 months ago Even though we only live an hour away, we decided to camp here because the owners Dianne and Harold are awesome! Stayed 3 nights and will be back. Everything is well maintained, washrooms are spotless and the fish and chips and oysters … More cooked by Big H were scrumptious and delivered to our RV. They gave us plenty of ideas for back road exploration. Rock hounded, saw fantastic Fraser River views, floated around on beautiful Kelly Lake, went to waterfalls and perused the "junk" stores. Still more to see. A gem.
- Lesly Lopez ★★★★★ 9 months ago Highly recommend this campground. Spent one night in site 5 (pull thru). Full hook ups with 30amp, level site, plenty of space, very clean and check-in was a breeze. Didn’t use the facilities so can’t speak about them. We were even able … More to get satellite service which was great. Park offers a fish and chips dinner which is really good and get this, they delivered it to our RV. Now that is service! When traveling and Clinton, BC is on your route, stay at this RV park. you will enjoy your stay.
- Alan Johansen ★★★★★ 11 months ago Diane and Harold are fantastic hosts, a beautiful campground with super clean bathrooms easy pull through sites great for a newbie like me. I really like the trail behind the campground which is clearly marked and has a resident doe to … More greet you on the way. We came for two days and enjoyed our time Clinton Pines so much we stayed an extra two days
- Rhonda Bovbjerg ★★★★★ 9 months ago Diane was amazing right from our arrival to our departure. The campsite had a beautiful view. The washrooms were super clean! Will definitely be back to this campsite if we find ourselves in Clinton again!
- Jill B ★★★★★ 11 months ago A wonderful campground for a stopover or an extended stay. Lots to do in the area. The owners are exceptional, friendly and welcoming. Make sure you try the fish and chips, awesome! We would definitely recommend this campground!
- Karen Waters ★★★★★ a year ago Hello Diane & Harold
We have never come across nicer owners not to mention the customer service! You have a beautiful campground & everything we needed along with the food truck too!! The fish & chips were done to perfection … More 😊
We told our friends G&B Popp I believe they booked in August and will be just as happy as we are. Thanks again,
Gordie & Karen Waters ( the food delivered to us when we so late getting there was an extra special touch 👌)
- Marti McCorkhill ★★★★★ 10 months ago Owners are wonderful and keep a very nice and clean park. Nice sites on different levels. Beautiful view of the surrounding mountains.
- Gus Butow ★★★★★ 10 months ago Camping here for the second time. Superlative hosts and great spot a little away from the main road. We’ll be back on our trips north and back home for sure!
- Carmen Matthews ★★★★★ 11 months ago Beautiful campsite. Well maintained. Very friendly staff. We got a beautiful camp overlooking Clinton watching the sunset. Some pull through sites.
- Mona Veitch ★★★★★ a year ago The owners are fantastic. Very friendly. I love the communal fire pit area. I wish we were here on the weekend so we could had the fish and chips from the food truck. A really nice place to stop and spend a few days or more.
- C & T Richens ★★★★★ a year ago This is a great campground!! The owners are super nice....everything is well kept and clean and they have Big H's Halibut and chips on site!! Great treat!!! Will be a stop for sure when we come back this way!!
- Jane Mackay ★★★★★ a year ago Wow! Great fish and chips and a lovely clean campground. Even a nice fire going in the outdoor fireplace. We'll be back! Thanks!
- C Widdess ★★★★★ a year ago Beautifully maintained campground. Camp host was welcoming. Loved the trail out back!
- n30o21 ★★★★★ a year ago Unmatched hospitality and great people all around. And the campground ist beautiful as well. Could not recommend more.
- Shannon Esau ★★★★★ a year ago Great spot!!
- Suzanne Bowen ★★★★★ a year ago These owners ARE the sweetest people! In all respects the place is a great stay. Women's showers were so good! Thank you for making this traveller feel totally comfortable and welcome. This was at a time with so many fires in BC but, … More here was clear August 17, 2021.
- Dot Barker ★★★★★ 2 years ago Wow! What a hidden treasure. We never knew this campground was here and we are so glad we found it. We will always stay here when going through this area to visit family. It is quiet and our camp spot #19 has a fabulous view.
The hosts … More of this campground are gracious people, they go the extra mile. Washrooms are extremely clean and even provide a towel bath mat for the shower stall, fresh for each camper. Who does this? And the bonus, if you are lucky enough to camp on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday, they cook fabulous fish and chips, halibut, wild salmon, oysters etc. If you are not camping, stop by if you drive through this area and grab some of this amazing food.
- Ryan Dueck ★★★★★ a year ago Very nice location and super hosts.
- Chris Schulz ★★★★★ a year ago We needed a spot to stay after a LONG day on the road. Checked reviews and called ahead. They saved us a full service spot. Easy pull through parking. Washroom and shower facilities were spotless and well kept. Price was so affordable. … More Would stay there again. Fantastic camping.
- Nate Kew ★★★★★ a year ago This is a great campground with great hosts. Big H's halibut and chips trailer is located on site and has a wonderful selection of seafood. Also a great hiking trail up the hill and a great hike downtown to the "antique" … More shops. The campground and showers are spotless.
- Penny Stavast ★★★★★ a year ago Awesome little oasis. Home base for 5 days of backroad motor bike riding in the area. Was great to utilize the shower house with hot water for the aches and clean!!!! Excellent camp hosts with the bonus of fish and chips!
- Ml C ★★★★★ a year ago Very nice rv park. Clean facilities. Wonderful host. Extra bonus was the fish and chip food truck on site for dinner.
- Mira Hall ★★★★★ a year ago I’m pretty sure that this place is run by the sweetest people on earth. Very dog friendly- they need to be leashed but there’s tons of good walking areas on the property. Full service, and as everyone has already said- the halibut chip … More truck is great.
- Brent Kennedy ★★★★★ 2 years ago Really enjoying the RV experience. Full hookups are available. Very clean and well run.
Big D"s fish and chip truck on site. Friday, Saturday and Sunday from noon to 7pm. Five star food.
- Send Info ★★★★★ a year ago Dianne and her husband have created a wonderful place to rest and call home! Our first visit to Clinton and not our last. Facilities are clean and well-maintained. Lots of helpful info and so friendly and welcoming for us and our 13 year … More old Golden Doodle. Had a great pull-through for our 26' 5th wheel with full hook ups. Fun community area and I tried horseshoes for the first time. Cooked hot dogs in the firepit too. Yummy fish and chips as well. Cannot wait to go back in July! Highly recommended.
- Barb Main ★★★★★ 2 years ago The hosts Diane and Harald are amazing and very helpful. They treat there guest like family. We will definitely be returning!!!
- Tom Vince ★★★★★ 3 years ago A little piece of paradise in Clinton. A great RV stop along the highway and a great pet friendly place. We are so grateful Diane took our call even though they are closed for the season and allowed us to get off the highway in bad weather. … More We would definitely camp here again! Thank you Diane and Harold for your hospitality. We will be back someday.
- Willie Dye ★★★★★ 2 years ago Had a fabulous Halibut and chips dinner
- Foodie 606 ★★★★★ 3 years ago Very large sites well situated for lots of privacy. Super clean and super friendly. We will definitely return. Just on the outskirts of town. Walking distance to all the fun and funky antique shops of Clinton. Lots of hiking nearby. … More
- Wendy Ricketts ★★★★★ 3 years ago Beautiful RV park, very clean & quiet. Sites are easily accessible. Owners Dianne & Harold are very welcoming & friendly. Big H’s Halibut and Chips is AWESOME as always!! Can’t wait to visit again 😊
- Tom Wales ★★★★★ 3 years ago Under new management now and we have been here for several days. It's very nicely spaced out here and does not feel too crowded with the lower levels totally full. You have to be self contained here because of covid, but they do have … More water, electric and black water at each site I've noticed. The fish and chip shop on Friday Saturday and Sunday each week are superb.
- Armando Figueira ★★★★★ 3 years ago We stayed for 2 days, really nice quiet park, lovely owners and awesome fries at Big H! We will definitely do our best to come visit again! Thank you for making us feel so welcome!
- Glenn Jones ★★★★★ 3 years ago Nice cozy little rv park. They have a little fish and chips trailer and everything is awesome. I highly recommend stopping for lunch during the summer. Only time the chip wagon is open.